Apple Cider Sangria is an easy recipe that adds a fall spin to your sangria! Apple cider, applejack brandy and a sweet white wine combine with a hint of vanilla to create your new favorite autumn cocktail!
- 1 (750ml) bottle Barefoot Refresh Sweet White Wine or Pinot Grigio
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup applejack brandy
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 red and/or green apples, cored, chopped, about 4 cups
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
In large pitcher combine Sweet White wine, apple cider, applejack brandy, vanilla and chopped apples.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving add lemon lime soda and ice.
Makes 10 cups sangria PLUS chopped apples.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Use your favorite apples of the season
- Make this cocktail with ginger ale or ginger beer
- Substitute Cognac or your favorite brandy for applejack brandy
- Make your sangria with Pinot Grigio
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg