No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
For the crust:
- 2 C. Crushed graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ C. Granulated sugar
- ½ C. Butter unsalted and melted
For the topping:
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. Tub of whipped topping defrosted
- 14-16 oz. Can of crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 C. Powdered sugar
- ½ C. Shredded coconut
- 1 C. Fresh pineapple chunks
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and ⅓ cup sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a well-greased 9×9 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping and crushed pineapple.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish over the crust.
- Top with shredded coconut and pineapple chunks for garnish.
- Chill for 4+ hours and serve.