- 2 lb. strawberries
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 1 -8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 -14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2- 3.4 oz. pkg. instant cheesecake flavored pudding
- 3 cu. milk
- 1- 12 oz. carton whipped topping, divided
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake
- Wash, cut tops off of strawberries and slice them 1/4 inch thick then set aside. Line bottom of a 3-quart 13×9 baking dish with graham crackers and set aside. Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add pudding mixes and milk then continue mixing on low for 4-5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping until smooth. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- Arrange a single layer of strawberry slices over cream cheese mixture. Top strawberries with another layer of graham crackers then cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Top cream cheese mixture with another layer of strawberries.
Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours. When serving, top with remaining whipped topping.
- Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle crumbs over the top